martes, 27 de marzo de 2007

New Blog, New Home

Hello Friends and Family,

Welcome to the new homepage for Brian and Leslie. New adventures are beginning for us as a married couple. We leave for Taiwan just before the summer begins, and we are super excited. We were invited to teach in a language institute in a suburb of Taipei (pronounces locally "Taibei"), and we have accepted the offer.

The greatest part of the offer is that they have offered to give classes to both of us. Leslie will be teaching Spanish classes, and I'll be instructing the lingua franca of the alma mater. My wife is a much more skillful teacher and communicator than I am , and I look forward to getting to share the workplace with her and learn from her wealth of experience.

Taibei is a super crowded metropolitan area with about six million inhabitants scrunched into a small area.

1 comentario:

Nuno Barreto dijo...

I hope everything works well there. I'll be praying for you.